- No products
How to use a candle
A burning candle is a naked flame!
The candle must be treated carefully and constantly controlled:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Don't burn candles too close together. Minimum 10 cm distance in necessary between each candle.
- If you light a candle the wick should be straight.
- You should avoid drafts in your room during the burning of the candle
- If the flame of the burning candle get's to high please shorten the wick in order to avoid the sooting of the candle
- Pieces of matches, of the wick or other things should not be left in the liquid wax on the top of the candle
- Candles should burn as long that the wax on the top of the candle is melted totally. Otherwise the candle may get a thick edge.
- If the wick lays to much to one side please move the wick up to right position
- In order to avoid the afterglow of the wick, please dip the wick into the liquid wax and put up the wick again.